BENEFITS OF KESAR FOR MEN
Saffron, or Crocus sativus, contains a spice that is among the most coveted in the world. Due to the importance of the harvesting methods during the harvesting process, “labour-intensive” methods are used. Due to the complexity of the thread-like flower structure, the production and final products are expensive. But this thread-like flower structure has several advantages. It is imperative to choose the best brand that sells pure saffron. A variety of benefits are associated with this spice, including an increase in libido, improvement of memory, the effect of calming, etc. There are many saffron benefits for men of all ages.
Benefits of Saffron Milk for Men:
- BOOSTER MEMORY: Saffron has memory and learning enhancing qualities. It functions as an antidepressant as it contains 30 mg of saffron, whereas people who have medicines are not exposed to saffron. Moreover, it is effective in tackling mild depression and moderate depression. The clinical trials conducted using saffron proved it is more effective than antidepressants in treating Alzheimer’s disease. Therefore, it is known to improve memory health as well.
- TREATING INFERTILITY: Saffron’s significant benefits as a tonic are the fact that it improves sperm quality in men. In clinical trials of men with “idiopathic infertility”, a lot of patients have shown better fertility. The patients were given pure saffron three times a week with 50 mg quantity for 3 months. Results show that sperm percentages have increased slightly from 6.44 per cent to 10.45%.
- Support in workouts: Another advantage of saffron for men is it helps prevent muscle aches after workouts. In the event that you take saffron milk or saffron supplements in the form of capsules before or after training sessions, the man’s muscle power will be increased. In addition to eliminating muscle pain, this will limit the effects of arthritis in men.
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction: Great use of this spice can lead to relief from suffering from erection dysfunction among males. One clinical report mentions that nearly 20 patients who have erectile dysfunction were given a tablet containing saffron with 200 mg of the ingredient. This was given continuously for ten days. Patients with ED showed a good improvement after the treatment, with scores increasing from 22.15 to 39.20.However, it is stated that saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world, however, it has wonderful health benefits. Males benefit from the intake of saffron in small amounts.
- Exercise performance: Some research suggests a chemical from saffron called crocetin may lower fatigue and energy expenditure in men during exercise .
Benefits of Saffron Milk for Women:
- MENSTRUAL DISCOMFORT: There is a certain research study that indicates taking a particular product with the active ingredients saffron, anise, and celery seed reduces the pain during the monthly cycle.
- PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME: Researchers have found that taking a saffron extract minimizes the symptoms after two cycles of menstruation.
- ASTHMA: According to early studies, consuming herbal teas that contain saffron, along with anise, black seed, caraway, cardamom, chamomile, fennel, and liquorice may help people with allergic asthma moderate their symptoms.
- PSORIASIS: In some early research, it has been suggested that drinking saffron tea daily, combined with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables might reduce the severity of psoriasis.
SAFFRON FOR FACE:
For the face, saffron can be a fabulous natural ingredient for reducing hyperpigmentation, brown spots, and other skin blemishes. Soak a few saffron strands in warm, cleaner water. Combine this with 2 tbsp of turmeric powder and make a paste. Apply this face to reduce pigmentation and dark spots.
BENEFITS OF SAFFRON FOR FACE:
- CURING ACNE: saffron has amazing antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a very useful ingredient for treating acne and breakouts. It has medicinal properties that can help to clear up acne-prone skin. Ten chiffon strands should be soaked in clean water, and then used on acne breakouts to eliminate them.
- DIMINISHING DISCOLORATIONS: Saffron can serve as a natural concealer, reducing areas of pigmentation, spots, and discolourations. Put saffron strands, 2 tablespoons turmeric powder, and 1 tsp lemon juice in clean, running water for 5 minutes. It can be used on your skin to eliminate pigmentation and spots.
- A youthful glow: pollution, harsh weather, and external factors can cause the skin to appear dull and lifeless. You can make your skin look vibrant and healthy by applying saffron regularly on it. Saffron can easily be mixed with half a cup of raw milk and used to achieve a natural glow on your face.
- Removing sunburns: Due to its skin-soothing and skin-lightening properties, saffron can be used for skin tan removal. If you apply milk-soaked saffron strands to the tanned skin, the tan will fade away and the skin will tone evenly.
- SKIN TONER: Saffron cleanses and hydrates the skin while also providing a burst of nourishment to the skin. Rosewater and saffron flowers instantly transform into a fragrant, hydrating facial concoction. Besides imparting a youthful radiance to the face, it increases cellular turnover.