ABOUT CASHEWS NUTS :
Cashew Nuts, also called Cashew Kernels, are an edible seed of the tropical evergreen tree. The seeds resemble a kidney-shaped nut. They are popular as snack food because of their starchy, buttery flavor and crunchy texture. But they also have much more to offer. Cashew is a very popular nut belonging to the family Anacardiaceae. The English name of cashew comes from a Portuguese word. One ounce of whole cashew nuts equals 163 calories, and cashews are less calorie-dense when compared to most other nuts. Cashews can be a key ingredient for main dishes, side dishes, desserts, or snacks. Premium quality cashews and sea salt, delicately roasted and lightly salted. cashew kernels are highly nutritious. Cashews from our store are an excellent source of niacin, manganese, copper, magnesium, and zinc. They are also high in protein, fiber, and iron, and cashews have been shown to help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
WHY CASHEWS ARE GOOD FOR YOU:
- Cashews are one of the healthiest nuts around.
- Cashews are packed with fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, plus protein and healthy fats.
- If you have digestive issues or diabetes, cashews are an excellent snack for you.
- Cashews from our store are rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, which can help lower bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
- Cashews are suitable for your hair because they contain a whopping 10 grams of protein per 100 gms, and that is more than milk. They have calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, and copper in them & they act as antioxidants
- Cashews nuts-memory booster, cashew nuts dietary copper source, helps break down the fat in your food. Copper is also needed for brain function
TYPES OF CASHEWS :
- W- 180 are larger and can be very expensive. These cashews are considered the "King of cashews."
- W - 210 are the "Jumbo" nuts. They are slightly smaller than the W – 180 nuts. They are still quite large and come at a higher price.
- W- 240 is the mid-grade cashew nut. They generally have a nice appearance, are slightly smaller in size, and are reasonably priced
- W – 320 are the most abundant cashew nuts.
- W – 450 are the least expensive cashew nuts. They are the smallest and their low price makes them very popular.
Plain Cashews Kernels - Premium Quality :
Plain Cashews are a premium quality natural product, and they are an excellent source of protein and the amino acid methionine. Plain Cashews are among our best-selling nuts; however, they are not salty and have a strong taste, so you should pair them with fruits to neutralize their taste. As a snack, we recommend Plain Cashews without any shell. Plain cashews are high in calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, and vitamins K, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C. They are also packed with fiber, protein, healthy fats, zinc, iron, and selenium. Plain cashews from our store are: rich in protein, high in energy, good for health & are in Superior Quality.
Salted Cashew Nuts – Crunchy & Roasted Jumbo Size :
Salted Cashew Nuts – Crunchy & Roasted Jumbo Size Salted Cashew Nuts, one of the most loved nuts all over the world. They are often referred to as "nature's candy" due to their sweet taste and crunchy texture. Cashews from our store have a high nutritional value, packed with minerals and vitamins. They are naturally high in protein, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium, etc. They can be eaten on their own or used as a topping for desserts and salads. Salty crunchy cashew nuts, fresh from the farm in Salted flavour These salted cashew nuts are roasted to give that nice nutty taste, which we love so much. If you saw a cashew tree in real life, it's somewhat skinny, not a very tall tree, unlike others.
Peri-Peri Cashew – High Quality :
Peri-Peri Cashew nuts have a very high-quality taste with the sauce being a bit too sweet. The nuts were roasted to perfection, so crunchy and delicious. The Peri-Peri nut was a great addition and gave the nutty taste of cashew a lovely extra zing.
Peri nuts from our store are great for snacking or even cooking with. They make a great snack on the go and are perfect for both adults and children. These super tasty peri cashew nuts will have you hooked from their first bite. This is a great-tasting product that is organic and fair.
What are the benefits of buying cashews online?
One benefit of buying online is buying cashews in bulk, which helps you save money and keeps your pantry stocked for a long time.
How can I be sure that the cashews I'm buying online are fresh?
Buy whole raw cashews online. They are unsalted and not roasted.
How can I be sure that the cashews I'm buying online are of good quality?
Be sure to buy raw cashews (unsalted and not roasted) to yield the best flavor.
What are the different types of cashews I can buy online?
If you are shopping for cashew online, browse the list and check out the different forms.