WHAT ARE AJWA DATES:
This date is a celebrated assortment of dates. These dates are black and delightfully soft and fruity and tend to be a dry variety. These dates are small in size. This variety of dates are always high in demand.
HISTORY OF AJWA DATES:
The history of Ajwa dates goes back to 5000 B.C and also the part of TIB-E- NABVI, the medical practice of PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) by plants, where Ajwa dates are prominent. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said “The person who takes seven Ajwa dates in the morning, will remain under the protection of Allah from all magic and poison for the whole day.
Seven dates of Ajwa contain 120 calories. The person who makes a habit to take 5-7 Ajwa dates every day is less susceptible to carcinoma and circulatory diseases. These dates contain 70 percent of sugar,30 percent of fluoric acid, sulphur, copper. iron fiber, potassium, and protein.
WHERE ARE AJWA GROWN:
Ajwa dates come from the palm tree which is one of the most ancient trees in the world. They can grow up to 12 inches every year to a height of up to 100 feet. Ajwa dates are grown in the Holy City In the Madina region of Saudi Arabia. The palm tree may produce up to 150 pounds of Ajwa dates in a year.
The demand for these dates is very high because of religious and healthy benefits. The particular condition of the climate of this region is the most suitable for the growth of Ajwa dates.They are harvested mainly during the summer from May to October and during the hot months of July and August Ajwa dates are harvested in the ripened and dried stage, they need a minimum humidity which gives them an extended shelf life and can be sold throughout the year.
These dates are collected and then packed in bulk for the export suppliers. They do not need special storage but they do not store in areas with excessive heat or humidity as this makes the fruit harden which is unsuitable for the consumer.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AJWA DATES
- Ajwa dates are beneficial for regulating blood pressure:
- Ajwa dates are beneficial for you as it regulates your blood pressure and also helps your kidney function better because of this reason also it remains in high demand not only in Saudi Arabia but also other parts of the world.
- Ajwa dates are beneficial for avoiding Atherosclerosis:
- Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside the arteries and makes it difficult for the blood to flow properly. So it may lead to high blood pressure and other complications.
- Eating Ajwa dates daily can protect you against diseases like atherosclerosis also which is a leading factor in most heart attacks and strokes.
- Ajwa dates reduce the pain of childbirth:
- The consumption of Ajwa dates helps you to ease the pain of childbirth. By eating Ajwa dates, we can obtain more nutrients and minerals and also amino acids per serving.
- Ajwa dates prevent abdominal cancer:
- Today the cancer disease is common but we can prevent it by eating Ajwa dates. Eating Ajwa dates also prevents abdominal cancer which is its biggest benefit for our health.
- Ajwa dates help in improving the digestive process:
- Many people of us are those who regularly work out or get involved in physical activities, but we need something by which we can improve our digestion process.
- Ajwa dates help in pacifying any feelings of hunger as the nutrition from the dates is being absorbed. The most health benefit of Ajwa dates is that it is one of the most versatile foods that help in our digestion process.
- Ajwa dates are also best for the health of an eye:
- Nowadays, we often spend too much time with mobile phones or in front of a laptop which is very harmful to our eyes. But the consumption of Ajwa dates helps to keep our eyes healthy and also prevents night blindness which is a great health benefit.
Nutrition In Ajwa Dates:
Ajwa dates or Ajwa khajoor is filled with vital nutrients and minerals which help our body to grow, heal and function normally. The nutritional value of Ajwa dates is a great health benefit. The nutrition in Ajwa dates contains potassium which is very useful for our life and vital for our heart. It also contains magnesium which helps to keep our heart rhythm steady and keeps our bones strong.
Ajwa dates contain a high percentage of carbohydrates,15 salts and minerals, 14 types of fatty acids, 23 amino acids, six vitamins, and many dietary fibers. Ajwa dates also contain calcium which is good for bone and teeth and is also useful for nerve signal transmission. Eating Ajwa dates on a regular basis can prevent calcium deficiency.
AJWA DATES POWDER:
Ajwa dates seed powder consists of ground Ajwa seeds that have been many beneficial uses. The Ajwa seed powder has been produced in Saudi Arabia and brought to you from its different types of applications. This is the powerhouse of minerals, fiber, and energy that helps the health of the heart, blood pressure, and digestion. Ajwa dates seed powder is the best cure for the most dangerous and common disease in mankind.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AJWA SEED POWDER
AJWA SEED POWDER IS THE BEST FOR HEART DISEASE:
Heart disease is one of the most dangerous diseases in the world. The common reason for this disease is high blood pressure, junk food, smoking habits, overweight and heredity of heart problems in the family.
These diseases can slow down your working capacity and can lead you to a point where you are unable to do what you want to do. Ajwa dates seed powder is highly effective for the treatment of blocked heart arteries and helps to reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels in the blood.
AJWA DATES POWDER IS BENEFICIAL FOR BLOOD BLOOD PRESSURE:
Ajwa dates powder is best for blood pressure. The patient who has high blood pressure problems should eat Ajwa seed powder regularly in the morning.
Ajwa dates powder is effective for abdomen cancer:
The Ajwa khajoor powder is more effective in preventing abdominal cancer and abdominal diseases. It is helpful for the disturbance in intestines, and a strong remedy to kill the worms of the abdomen and relieve constipation.
Ajwa dates powder is useful for pregnancy:
Ajwa dates powder is very effective for pregnant women. The use of this powder during and after the pregnancy improves the blood circulation of both the mother and the body of the baby and is also helpful for the growth of the milk of the mother.
Ajwa dates powder helps in losing weight:
Ajwa dates powder can lose weight naturally without any side effects by mixing it in a glass of warm water and drinking it every morning on an empty stomach.
Is Ajwa khajoor good for pregnancy?
Ajwa khajoor is most beneficial for pregnant women. Eating Ajwa khajoor regularly during pregnancy activates the muscles of the womb and also helps in womb movement at the delivery time. These dates also cure post-metal bleeding.
Can Ajwa khajoor boost the immune system?
Ajwa khajoor contains an excellent antioxidant source and is also able to prevent cancer from occurring because of the selenium and other essential nutrients present in it. Taking Ajwa dates on a regular basis helps us to improve the function of the immune system of our body. It also helps to fight infections and strengthens the immunity of our body.
Can diabetic Patients Eat Ajwa khajoor?
Ajwa dates contain large amounts of natural sugars, such as fructose, sucrose, glucose which are very helpful for boosting energy levels. Taking Ajwa dates is most beneficial for suffering from diabetes means it has a low glycemic index, which means eating Ajwa dates does not result in a significant increase in blood sugar.
Can heart Patients eat Ajwa khajoor?
Nowadays heart attacks have become more common but we can control it also by eating Ajwa khajoor regularly. The daily habit of eating Ajwa dates stops blood vessels from constricting, improves the functioning of the heart, and strengthens the heart.
Ajwa dates contain vitamin B which is a benefit for the heart because vitamin B assumes an imperative role in the removal of harmful levels of homocysteine in blood and magnesium found in this kind of date helps in maintaining the rhythm of the heart.
How to find original Ajwa khajoor?
Original Ajwa khajoor is soft and has white lines.
How long do Ajwa dates store?
you can store Ajwa dates for up to 1 year in a refrigerator or freezer.
How Many Ajwa Dates can a person Eat Daily?
For your great health, you can eat seven Ajwa dates every day.
What is the best time to eat Ajwa Khajoor?
Ajwa dates are most beneficial for our health so taking these dates in the morning is the right time to start your day with something good and healthy.
Why are the Ajwa Dates So Expensive?
Ajwa dates are expensive because they are known to be the dates from paradise and Ajwa dates are also known to be Prophet Mohammad‘s (PBUH) favorite fruit.
What is the best time to take Ajwa date powder?
Morning is the best time to take Ajwa dates powder by mixing with warm milk or warm water and can also mixing with honey becomes a potent source of energy and helps to clear the arteries of the heart.