Dates grow on date palms (Phoenix dactylifera). There are different varieties of date palms, but most date palms produce fruits that have brown skin and flesh. The Saudis are the world's largest importer of dates.
The country produces a significant quantity of these important fruits, making it one of the top producers in the region. Dates are used for various purposes such as cooking and baking, and also form an important part of Saudi culture.
Dates(Khajoor) is a type of food that has been enjoyed for centuries in different parts of the world. It is believed that khajoor benefits the stomach and intestines, providing them with essential nutrients and promoting digestion. Additionally, khajoor can be used as an effective laxative to relieve constipation or diarrhea.
Saudi Arabian dates are a type of dried fruit that is found in the Middle East and parts of Africa. They were originally grown in the regions near Mecca, where Muslims believe that God has sent His messengers to guide humanity. Processing and sale of Saudi Arabian dates takes place mainly within Arabia, but they also reach other parts of the world through markets in Europe and America.
Order dates for Ramadan online from our store at best prices.check all types of Dates are a popular item in the Indian market and people from all walks of life get interested in them.
Types Of Dates We Have :
- Medjool Dates .
- Ajwa Dates.
- Amber Dates .
- Kalmi Dates .
- Barari Dates.
Ajwa dates are very popular among the Muslims especially in the month of Ramadan.It is also known as ( Ajwah dates).Khajoor is the Persian word for dried dates. Ajwa is also known as “The King of Dates”.Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) liked Ajwa dates a lot and he planted the "first" tree of Ajwa Dates near the Quba Mosque in" Madinah".It is a small blackish or dark brown fruit native to Saudi Arabia where it grows in abundance. It is usually oval shaped with a soft texture and sweet taste.
Medjool dates are a variety of date that are considered the finest of all date varieties. They are also referred to as the "Queen of dates" and are native to North Africa and the Middle East. Medjool dates are usually large, with a characteristic brownish-red colour and a soft, creamy texture. They can be eaten raw or used in cooking, they are most commonly consumed as a sweet treat.
Amber dates are very famous for their size and quality.Origin of Amber dates is Madina Al-Munawwarah region of Saudi Arabia .Amber Date is one of the top-most variety of dates.Amber khajoor is a soft and fleshy dry variety of date fruit.Shop Amber Dates here:Amber Khajoor
Barari dates are medium sweet, dark-coloured, and a natural sweet treat. A powerhouse of instant energy and stamina. Whether you are a growing kid, an athlete or an elderly person, the natural vitamins present in these dates shall ensure that you get the best health results.Barari dates are low in cholesterol and contain very low fat. These dates are rich in Iron, Potassium, Sodium, and Fluorine.
Benefits Of Dates (Khajoor) :
- Dates are excellent source of antioxidants,that is good for you to stay fit and energetic.
- Dates (Khajoor) are helpful to regulate your blood sugar levels .
- Dates are also said to be helpful in fighting off depression and anxiety because they contain serotonin, which has anti-inflammatory properties. They can also help improve your digestion by providing fiber and other nutrients that the body needs for proper function.
- Dates contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, which is beneficial for Bowel Health because they break down food more slowly. This means that you will be able to take in all the nutrients that the food contains while still being comfortable during mealtime .
- People who eat Khajoor tend to have an increased level of alertness and better cognitive function over time than those who don't eat them. These results suggest that eating Khajoor may play an important role in reducing stress levels, improving sleep quality, decreasing anxiety symptoms, and boosting moods - all qualities often associated with good mental health.
- Date's provide essential vitamins such as vitamin C, potassium, magnesium*, omega 3 fatty acids*and B12.
- Dates are a great source of nutrients and vitamins that can help keep you healthy. Dates offer plenty of flavor and nutrition, which is perfect for any type of food or beverage.
Shop Best Quality Dates (Khajoor)for Ramadan 2022:
Dates are an important part of Ramadan diet because they provide energy and nutrients for both body and mind during this time. we suggest you purchasing dates ahead of time so that you have plenty of time to eat healthy foods and avoid temptation.
Dates are available in two variants: soft and hard. The soft date is made from cornmeal and has a sweet flavor while the hard date is made from sugar cane and has a bitter taste. For those looking to enjoy Ramadan with their family or friends this year,We offer you a variety of dates for Ramadan that you can buy from our online store at an affordable price with delivery all over India.
Ramadan Mubarak Meaning :
Ramadan is a religious month that starts on the first of Ramadan and lasts until the end of the next Shawwal. Ramadan is a religious month that begins on the first day of Ramadan and lasts until the end of Eid. Muslims are required to fast from sunrise to sunset during this time period. The main purpose of fasting is to repent for all sins committed in the previous year, as well as to give thanks for God's blessings.
During this time, many Muslims break their fast with Eidun (a type of food) and recite Quranic verses in order to repent for past sins. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. The purpose of Ramadan is to provide momentary physical and mental hardship in order to prompt God's wrath against sin. The main objective of our online store is to help you by providing a variety of Dates (khajoor) at best prices,with delivery throughout the world.
Ramadan Mubarak Date 2022:
Ramadan Mubarak starts from Sunday , April 03, 2022 .Buy High Quality Dates for this Ramadan from our online store with free & fast delivery all over India .
Things To Do During Ramadan At Home :
There are certain things that you can do during Ramadan at home to promote a positive environment and help your child learn about Islam.That includes :
- Fasting from dawn till dusk – this will help the body and mind be quiet and subdued, helping the Child to focus on their spiritual journey .
- Prepping food for breakfast – this will provide nutrients rich in Islamic tradition that can encourage creativity, productivity, and reflection while also providing opportunities for family funtime together.
- People can recite certain prayers or make special small donations to help, support their local masjid or charity during Ramadan.
- Get involved in activities that promote good morals, such as reading religious books or engaging in charitable work throughout the day.
- Pray special prayer (Taraweeh) during Ramadan .
Things Not To Do In Ramadan:
- Using alcohol, tobacco, food additives etc, for physical and emotional pleasure instead for religious reasons.
- Attention to worldly matters over spiritual ones .
- Ridicule and mockery of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or his teachings.
- Talking on the phone or computer during prayer times (even if it is just for a moment), using electronic devices except for when necessary to read religious texts or listen to music.
- Eating food that has been prepared in advance especially pork products and starchy foods such as rice.
- Not to get angry during the fast.
- Not to neglect the remembrance of Allah (dhikr).
- Not to be distracted by anything that will keep one away from thinking about Allah.
- Not to intentionally miss any fasts. Not to swear or lie. Not to harm others.
- Not to backbite or slander others.
What Muslims Eat During Ramadan To Break Their Fast:
Muslims follow the tradition of eating dates in the evening to break their fasts. This is believed to be a sunnah (or way) of the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and is known as 'Iftar'.
Dates(Khajoor) are not really a meal, but dates have always been the first food Muslims eat when they break their fast. They are also believed to lower blood pressure. A few dates taken just before going to bed will also help you sleep better and make you wake up with your energy restored.Shop Arabian dates from our online store this Ramadan and feel the difference.
Muslims break their fast during Ramadan with a meal called Iftar, often eaten with family members or with the local community in a Masjid.Muslims break their fast with Dates, which are excellent source of sugar and slow carbohydrates.
Dates are also believed to be the food that the Islamic prophet Muhammed (PBUH) uses to broke their fast during Ramadan, along with camel milk and water. Other things that Muslims eat during Ramadan are: fruits,grains, nuts, beans/meat and dairy products. Hydrating vegetables and fluids are also consumed during Ramadan .
Eid Mubarak Meaning :
Eid means” Feast” and Mubarak is an Arabic word which means “Blessed”.Eid Mubarak is a festival that marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting in Islam. It marks the end of Ramadan, the month during which Muslims fast from dawn to dusk.
Eid-UL-Fitr 2022 :
Eid-ul- Fitr is an occasion of joy and happiness. It is a time for Muslims to come together as one community in order to celebrate the victory of good over evil, and fellowship with one another on this special day. Eid-ul -fitr also marks the end of Ramadan .
Eid-ul-fitr is a religious festival celebrated by Muslims to commemorate the end of Ramadan and all that comes after it. It is one of the holiest days in Islam, and marks the end of an annual holy month. Eid- ul- Fitr is expected to fall on Monday, 02 May 2022. Muslims celebrate Eid- ul-Fitr with prayers, drinks, family gatherings & food .
You Can Order Medjool Dates
Things To Do Before Eid-UL-Fitr Prayer :
- Pay your zakat (Charity).
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath (Ghusl),perform Wudu(Ablution) and then Pray Fajr (pre -dawn prayer) in Masjid .
- Wear clean or new clothes that you have .
- Having an odd number of Dates(Khajoor).
- Recite Takbir after Fajr prayer till the Imam starts the ‘Eid prayer’.
- Go to Eid prayer.
- Greet one another with good Greetings.
- Take different path to home than the one that you took to come to the prayer area.
What Muslims Do On Eid-ul -fitr:
- Fajr prayers(pre- dawn prayer) are offered at Masjids throughout the Muslim world .
- Visiting Masjids and religious sites .
- Eating special food items prepared for Eid .
- Watching religious videos or reading scriptures .
- Visiting friends and relatives to greet them .
- Purchasing gifts for other Muslims during Eid .
- Performing prayers (salat) and religious activities such as reading Quran or watching Islamic dramas.
You Can Buy Ajwa Here: Ajwa Dates
How to store Dates (khajoor) ?
Keep Dates( khajoor) in a dry place, away from heat and light.
What are the Benefits of dates(khajoor) during Ramadan?
Dates are an excellent way for people to fast during Ramadan because they provide plenty of energy without having to eat anything that would cause weight gain or lead to any health problems. They are also low in calories, so you will not feel as Guilty about eating during the fasting period .
What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the Islamic month of fasting. It starts on the first day of Ramadan and ends on the last day, which is Eid al-Fitr.
How do Muslims break their fast?
Muslims usually break their fast with Dates, as it is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sunnah. Muslims also recite prayers before breaking fast.
What are the benefits of fasting during Ramadan?
Fasting during Ramadan is beneficial in many ways. For example, it helps to improve the overall health by reducing stress and eating disorders. It also strengthens the immune system and can help promote a healthy lifestyle.