No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pure Kashmiri Honey – 100% Original & Organic Honey
Rs.399.00 – Rs.1,399.00 (-33%)
- 100% Original & Organic Honey.
- Lab Tested.
- FSSAI Approved & ISO 22000:2015
- Untouched By Human.
- Product of Kashmir.
Honey from Kashmir :
Kashmiris call honey “Maach”, even tough Kashmiri words are derived from Persian and Urdu mostly, yet the name for this vicious, sweet food substance in Urdu is “Shehadh”. Due To Less Population and Natural Trees in Kashmir.You will get Pure and Good quality Honey with Saffron
Although you may know that honey is produced by honeybees, storing them in honeycombs from floral nectars, however, no one really knows that honey is manufactured from secretions of insects like honeydew. A beehive produces 29kg of honey per year. Honeycomb is removed from the hive, filtered to remove impurities like debris and beeswax from the honey.
Why is Honey Sweet?
The sweetness of honey comes from the presence of monosaccharides fructose, glucose with its sweetness like sucrose. There is this thing about honey that it doesn’t spoil, even after 1000’s of years, yet what we need to do is to seal it. The reason for this is micro-organisms don’t grow in honey. Another important note for preserving honey is to keep it away from humidity. Honey is used as a sweetener in baked products.
Nutritional Value of Saffron :
Honey is the mixture of sugars and other carbohydrates. The amount of fructose is about 38% and glucose is about 32%. Other remaining sugars include maltose, sucrose, and other complex carbohydrates and Saffron As You Know Which Is Very beneficial for Body.Both saffron and Honey are Natural with No added Sugar.
Honey doesn’t provide any natural nutrients. 304 kilocalories are provided by honey. 17% of Honey is water and 82% is carbohydrates.
Medicinal benefits of Using Pure Saffron :
- Honey is said to have antibacterial properties. Yet this is not fully proven yet.
- Those with a sore throat and cough are given the solution mixture of honey, water and lime. This has long been in practice.
- Honey is useful for controlling side effects due to radiation therapy and chemotherapy that is given to cancer patients.
- Honey serves as a treatment to seasonal illness like that of pollen allergy.
Benefits Of Using Kashmiri Saffron :
- Honey is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces the seasonal allergies caused due to pollens. The reason for this is that honey actually contains small amounts of Pollen within. Consuming honey on daily basis makes result in making one’s immune stronger because it induces a lesser response to allergies caused by pollens. Also, honey soothes coughing.
- A spoon of honey provides 17 grams of carbohydrates. The sugar contained in it is unprocessed. It directly enters the bloodstream and gives a quick energy boost.
- Honey prevents from the cellular damage and aids brain health. Calcium is required by the brain for decision making. Honey increases the capability of our body to increase calcium. Also honey is a good source of anti-oxidants. All this puts us to a single conclusion that honey boosts memory.
- Post-menopausal women suffer from different health issues. One being dementia and hormonal changes. Honey acts as a therapy for hormonal-decline.
- Chronic coughs may be cured by consuming 2 spoons of honey daily. This is because of the presence of dextromethorphan.
- Honey is known to improve mood and cause happiness as honey causes a rise in insulin releasing serotonin. Serotonin is converted into melatonin, giving us a good sleep time. Thus regulating sleep cycle and wake cycle.
- Honey targets dandruff, relieving scalp. Applying honey water gives a relief from itchiness, suppresses hair loss and also treating seborrheic dermatitis.
- Honey disinfects the wounds, burns and sores, thus acting as a natural antibiotic that can act both internally and externally.