Kashmiri Premium Walnuts without Shell| Soft Texture| Healthy Snacks| Delicious| Rich in Nutrients
( 4 Reviews )Rated 3.50 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings04
₹550.00 – ₹1,800.00 (-31%)
Boost Mental Power: Walnuts have vitamin e and omega-3 fats. It supports brain health. Walnuts are delicious and high in protein and healthy fats. They are stuffed with vitamin E and omega-3 that helps with memory. A 2015 study suggests, eating more walnuts may boost cognitive ability.
Mixed Taste: Walnut coat has a bitter flavor, but the nut is mild, sometimes earthy, and tangy.
Texture: A walnut's texture is neither too crunchy nor too squishy, making it a great ingredient in everything from frozen yogurt to snacks to steaks.
High in Antioxidant: Our walnuts are the richest source of the antioxidant, containing the highest antioxidant potency up to 2-5 times higher than other nuts.
Storage: We recommend keeping it in a cool and dry place to avoid any type of rot
Walnuts – known as Akhroot locally in India and Kashmir being the major producer of the nut calls it “DOEN” (singular-DOON). About 2.98 tons of walnuts are cultivated per hectare in Kashmir. The export rate is so high (98%) making it the supreme exporter state.
Snow white walnut Kernel are top Most and Highly Hygenic Type Of Walnut Kernel which Has Good Taste, Colour and Zero added Impurity. They are Clean Like snow Having Yellow in Colour while as Normal Walnuts Are Mixed in Colour Yellow and Brown.These Walnuts require Very Hard work and more Labour Work Than Any other walnut Kernel which Is Present in The market. This Type Of Walnut kernel Is rarely Available In the Markets Of India.
Walnut production requires a uniformly distributed rainfall of approximately 760mm. The soil must be well-drained, fertile, with high humus content, loam and must contain lime. If one has planted Walnut tree in his orchard, he needs to remember that its cultivation is not going to be an easy task. Fruit-bearing itself will take place after 10-15 years of plantation and also one must be conscious to maintain a good drainage system, as in case water accumulation gets excessed, crop quality is lost. But what makes you work harder provides you with better benefits. Being an example, Walnut trees give fruits for 100 long years.
Walnut harvesting is done from mid-August to mid-October. Tree flowers in spring which is followed by the fruit growth. However, fruit ripening takes time.
Nutritional value of walnuts:
Walnuts contain 4% water, 15% protein, 65% fat and 14% of carbohydrates among which 7% is the dietary fibre. A 100 gm serving of walnuts contains 654 kcal and more than 19% of the daily dietary minerals value. Except for vitamin B12, good content of vitamin B complex is present along with other vitamins too. Calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc are the minerals present.
Benefits of consuming walnuts:
- Walnuts are beneficial for brain health as well as for Brain functioning. The presence of phytochemicals and high content of polyunsaturated fats offer those potential benefits.
- Presence of Omega-3 in walnuts also help in the creation of neurons and reduces the oxidative stress too.
- Walnuts help in keeping memory function sharp. This happens so with the help of vitamins, good fats, folate and ellagic acid.
- As mentioned that walnuts are enriched with Omega-3, this boosts the mood, helping to come out of the mood disorders.
- Walnut oil is good for the inner lining of vessels throughout the human body. This manages to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Walnut consumption also improves cholesterol levels. Thus better for a healthy heart.
- Walnuts are good to be consumed if one has digestive issues. Walnuts enrich the gut bacteria, making digestion proper.
- Walnuts help in reducing blood sugar levels. Thus keeping Type 2 diabetes patients fit.
- Walnuts keep your immune system sound.
- Walnuts are a rich source of Anti-oxidants-the polyphenols. They prevent the free radicals from doing any damage to human cells by reacting with them. This helps to keep the skin look younger, fresher and in a blissful condition.
- Besides, the presence of antioxidants reduces the risk of Cancer.
- One of the best benefits of walnuts is that it doesn’t make you fat. This happens because of Walnuts aid in better blood flow. Just that you need to consume half a cup of walnuts for about a period of four months. Not only will it make you go slim, but this habit is going to reduce your blood pressure too. (Which means it is better for you to consume walnuts if you are a sufferer of hypertension).
- The presence of Omega-3, potassium, Omega-6, Omega-9 strengthen the hair follicles. The fact that Walnuts contain Vitamins in a good quality too, helps to make the scalp good. Thus overall walnuts promote hair growth.
- Eating Walnuts increase the melatonin levels. It is melatonin that is responsible for regulating reproductive hormones, the immune system and the natural sleep cycle. The lowering of the levels of melatonin cause issues with sleep and immunity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.