Kashmir the name your seeing Is every Print Media Nowadays. In this topic, we are talking about news or tourism. We will be talking about the most famous Kashmiri Products which is known as Kashmiri walnut. These are those walnuts which once you will eat you Can’t eat any other better than this.
We will be talking about all These things about Kashmiri walnuts regarding how they are harvested, what is the season, why You Should buy Kashmiri walnuts, what are types of walnuts in Kashmir, why only Kashmir Produces Kashmiri walnuts and many other unknown Facts about Walnuts of Kashmir Stay Connected.
Why Should You Buy Kashmiri Walnuts:
Less Number of People Known walnuts From Kashmir Is cholesterol Free Among Dry Fruits. In Today’s World People Take Care Health a Lot they Want Organic, Natural, and Original Things To eat especially In food Items. If You Looking For Good quality and Original Quality Walnuts then go for Kashmiri walnuts.
The main reason is that walnuts from Kashmir don’t need any pesticides and chemicals. Almost all the soil is suitable for walnut farming in Kashmir. Now coming to the taste of Kashmiri walnuts it has a unique taste and if you eat one walnut from Kashmir you will add up in a daily routine that is the beauty of Kashmiri walnuts. Other Dry Fruits of Kashmir are Kashmiri almonds Usually can Buy From Us. Let’s talk about the Season of Walnuts.
Season Of Kashmiri Walnuts
There are 4 Seasons in Kashmir Usually Denoted as Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Although Kashmiri walnuts are Available Throughout Year you Can Buy Kashmiri walnuts Here. Usually, We Sell High quality and Snow White Variety Which Is Top Most Quality of Walnut in Kashmir. During Springs You will see that leaves and blossoms coming out giving out some good news that greenery in Kashmir is about to come.
During Summer Season you will See Green Coating in Walnuts and almonds normally Walnuts are Usually Yellow in Colour But the coating Spreads Near about 10 cms so There are fewer chance walnuts will get worms and insects. During September-October months green coating will start falling and you will see the yellow shell with walnuts ready to harvest. After Harvesting Kashmiri Walnuts are ready to sell and this process is repeated again and again.
Uses Of Kashmiri Walnuts
There are many Uses Of Kashmiri Walnuts People In Kashmir Use walnuts. People Of Kashmir Eat Walnuts as like normal food Usually during the month of Harvesting In Kashmir. Other uses of Kashmiri Walnuts are Making chutney which is very famous in local houses.
People Eat Barbeques and Shop which Sells Barbeques use walnuts with chutney. Most Famous Chutney Makers are from Khayam which Is the hub of barbeques. Local and Tourists always love to eat this type of barbeque in Kashmir as Khayam is the Most Famous Place in Srinagar nearby Dal Lake ( Shikara House Boats ). Now we will see there are many health benefits of Eating Kashmiri Walnuts.
Health Benefits Of Walnuts:
We are so lost in our actions and the trend that the modern world has brought to us that we have lost the sense of what is beneficial for our health and whatnot. We drool on pizzas, momos, Chinese, Italian foods yet we don’t see what is profitable for our well being.
We seem to have lost the bridle that can assure soundness for us. Wise are those who turn to natural grubs rather than the junk that is readily available at our service. Not only is the taste good in these naturally occurring eatables, rather they serve us with all the essentials we require for overall fitness and robustness without having any side effects. Today let us talk about one of nature’s gifts for us. The nuts from the trees of Juglans Regia- the walnuts.
Walnuts; when unripe have a green leathery husk outside them. With the harvesting season approaching, the hull dries and falls off. Inside the husk appears the wooden shell that encases the nut within. The nut needs to be shelled for eating. Basically shelling is the process of removing the wooden encasing.
In the market, walnuts are available both as shelled and unshelled packings. Let us have a glance at what health benefits walnuts will be serving us once we choose to munch on these, instead of the readily available junk.
Benefits of Walnuts:
Every naturally occurring edible substance, wild or not, aids somehow, whether or not it is scientifically proven. Consumption of walnuts is a practice followed for a very long time now, with many huge or small dynasties rising and falling.
Used in many dishes, or dermatological products or for the sake of the fitness of mother as well as a fetus during pregnancy, walnuts have been a choice for solving many health issues. Why not move to see the convenience walnut intake aids us in?
- Walnuts are an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Not to forget that these are basically found in fishes mostly and fishes are the prior most option to obtain omega-3 benefits from. But since there are vegans who don’t consume meat from any genre of the animal kingdom, walnuts can act as a replaceable choice for them.
- Walnuts are a source of power-packed nutrients and minerals overall. Be it the fats, proteins, manganese, antioxidants, or fiber, all serve well and provide tons of benefit singly. From decreasing the risk of hyperglycemia to safeguarding the heart health. Walnuts do it all.
- Walnuts are a rich source of antioxidants. Now antioxidants serve as the plint to numerous benefits. From keeping youth for a longer time to helping reduce the risks of cancers, these are blessings. LDL cholesterol causes atherosclerosis. In this condition, the fats are deposited on the inner sides of the arteries. Antioxidants help fight the oxidative damage caused by these LDL cholesterols.
- Walnuts have a good proportion of Vitamin E as the constituent nutrient. It is not uncommon for the information that vitamin e is the basic element of all the skincare products. To count a few it cleans our skin from dust practical's, dead skin cells, blackheads, and whiteheads which otherwise would result in skin pores. Walnuts provide a soft, fresh, and a younger-looking look and can rejuvenate the lost youth and glow from our skin. Vitamin E shields against coronary heart diseases. This is done as walnuts clear the free radicals from the body. The increased oxidative resistance keeps the heart healthy sound. Vitamin E keeps the immune system up for any pathogen to enter. Thus up righting our guards. Furthermore, antioxidants promote our eye health, prevent inflammation, and reduce the risks of cancers.
- Omega-3 fatty acids present in walnuts (type ALA) help prevent macular degeneration of the eyes. Furthermore, these are known to lower the blood pressure levels, reduce triglycerides levels, slow the plaque development in the arteries, reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm, reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke, lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease.
- Walnuts reduce inflammation. It is the condition of puffiness or swelling of a part of the body with pain. Inflammation may be caused due to some injury or infection. Maybe the oxidative stress too. This can result in many diseases like heart diseases or cancers even. Inflammation may lead to Alzheimer’s as well. Moreover, inflammation may lead to arthritis as well. Not to worry about all these mishappenings only if we start consuming healthily. All this inflammation and the effects it causes will disappear if we start walnut intake.
- Walnuts promote a Healthy Gut. Including walnuts as part of the diet helps in the proliferation of gut bacteria, whose presence is demanded as they are probiotic. This plays a huge role in keeping colorectal cancer away.
- Walnuts reduce the risks of many other Cancers too. Prostate cancers and breast cancers risk are kept away. This blessing is because of the presence of polyphenols. They suppress the growth of cancerous cells and aid in having a fit life.
- Polyphenols have other benefits too. These micronutrients called polyphenol aid in treating digestion issues, assist in weight management, help control type-2 diabetes, protect from neurodegenerative diseases and cardiovascular diseases as well.
- Walnuts are definitely high calories. Nevertheless, it aids in weight loss. Walnuts are fibrous and energy absorbed from this is low. Thus if you are looking forward to reducing weight and burning some fats, include walnuts in your diet.
- When we talk of walnuts making cardiovascular health better, we can count too many things with it. But let us just count the hypertension thing here. Walnuts keep blood pressure under check. High blood pressure often leads to strokes and heart diseases. Therefore, including walnuts in the diet can save from so much of the trouble.
- Good contented vitamins, minerals, fibers, fats, and antioxidants help the consumer delay aging and related issues. It keeps the skin looking younger and healthier for a longer age.
- Polyphenols, as mentioned, help reduce the inflammation. But what we didn’t mention is that it decreases the inflammation of the brain even. This boosts the brain functioning and increases the memory- acting as a charm.
- In men, walnuts increase sperm motility and vitality. Also, it is known to increase sperm count. Therefore, boosting reproductive health.
- Walnuts show the traits of reducing bad cholesterol levels of the body. Also, triglycerides levels that are known to cause heart diseases are reduced. Thus maintaining the overall cardiovascular health.
Checkout More Coupons Deals :Kashmir Coupon Codes
Now let us move on to look at the best time to eat walnuts.
Best Time To Eat Walnuts:
For squeezing the best benefit out of Walnuts it is advisable to consume it in the morning. Suggestions are that one must soak the walnuts in water overnight and then drink the water and eat the nuts separately for maximized benefits. Note that the skin mustn’t be removed as it contains benefits above all.
How many Walnuts a Day
Three to four whole walnuts must be soaked overnight or eaten as such to gain the utmost benefit from it. Eating more than that may be dangerous and may have side effects.
Eating Walnuts For Diabetics
Walnuts lower the risks of having hyperglycemia. Their property of being rich in Dietary Fiber ensures the slow release of blood sugars into the bloodstream. Furthermore, walnuts tend to develop insulin resistance thus controlling blood sugar levels. About 28 grams of Walnuts must be consumed to make this possible. This equals 3 tablespoons on walnuts.
Effects Of Having Walnuts For Brain Power
The presence of polyphenols and omega-3 fatty acids in walnuts fight the oxidative stress and inflammation of the brain, which otherwise leads to cognitive decline. These prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s. Furthermore, walnuts are known to contain compounds and their oil that reduces mental stress. Apart from this walnuts improve concentration power, memorizing capabilities, and overall IQ of the consumer.
Why Walnuts Good For Women
Women adore beauty. Whether the beauty of hair or the skin. Walnuts are known to delay the signs of aging. They prevent premature graying of hair and help in beautifying the skin well.
Folic acid is important for pregnant women. Riboflavin, thiamine, and folates also boost health during this phase of life. These are essential for making red blood cells and white blood cells in the bone marrow. Carbohydrates are converted into energy with the help of these folates and healthy growth of the expected child is blessed.
Benefits Of Walnuts For Hair
Folates present in walnuts aids in healthy cell growth. Walnuts strengthen the hair follicles and make the strands thick and long. A handful of Walnuts each day has magical effects on hair health. Omega-3 fatty acids and selenium promote a healthy scalp. This prevents an individual from one of the biggest crises for all-day hair fall.
Also, walnut oil makes the hair healthy, long, and silky.
Walnuts For Skin Issues
Walnuts have skin-nourishing fats. Applying the walnut face mask or scrub is known to squeeze out the blackheads from the pores. If dirt acts on it, these pores result in pimples. Walnuts give the look and feel of younger skin. Softness is increased and the skin becomes clear without any setbacks. The skin absorbs freshness and promotes young skin. The antioxidants promote skin health by delaying aging signs.
The healthy fats present in walnuts protects the skin against harmful UV radiation. Furthermore, skin infections can be treated with walnut oil and the other nutrients and minerals ensure the removal of toxins from our skin.
Health Benefits Of Walnuts for Liver
Walnuts assist the liver in detoxifying ammonia as these are high in amino acid arginine. Moreover, the presence of high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and glutathione cleanse the liver naturally. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and polyphenols benefit the liver by reducing its fats and also the overall body weight.