Buy High-Quality Pistachios (Pistas) Online :
Pistachios are a type of nuts that come from the seed of the Pistachio plant. They are small, hard,
and have a smooth exterior. Pistachios are a type of almond-based food that comes from the
Middle East. Pistachios are usually ground into flour and baked in an oven or on a griddle.
Pistachio kernels are a high-quality nutritious snack, famous not only in the United States but
throughout the world. They have a chewy texture, making them perfect for snacks or desserts.
Pistachio kernels are also high in healthy nutrients, such as magnesium and potassium. They are also low on calories, making them great for people who want to lose weight or maintain their health. Pistachio kernels have different colours, ranging from yellow to shades of green. Pistachios are excellent sources of dietary fiber, monounsaturated fatty acids, and B vitamins. They are also a great source of potassium & magnesium. If you want to enjoy the taste of high- quality pistachios without the environmental impact, look no further than our online store (kashmironlinestore.com).
Types Of Pistachios Which We Have :
- Green Pistachio - Plain Pista (100% Natural).
- Natural Kashmiri Kishori Pista - Delicious & Vegan Pista.
- Pista Salted (Pistachio) – Premium Quality.
Benefits Of Pistachios :
- Pistachio kernels are low in sugar, and they contain magnesium, potassium, fiber (which helps to control blood pressure).
- Pistachios are low in calories, so they can help you lose weight.
- Pistachio kernels boost mood, increase focus and productivity; reduce stress levels; prevent heart disease and stroke; improving sleep quality.
- Pistachios are an adequate source of healthy fats, including vitamin E & Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pistachios have been used by clients for centuries as an emetic, anti-inflammatory, and to treat diarrhea, cramps, inflammation, toothache, arthritis pain relief (especially after surgery), and fever.
Green Pistachio - Plain Pista (100% Natural) :
Green Pistachios are produced by cold-pressing the nuts. The process begins with removing any
excess water or oil that has collected on the surface of the pistachio shell. The antioxidant
properties of the Green Pistachio nuts are revealed through a fresh green colour. They have a
unique taste and an excellent nutritional profile.
Green pistachios are also lower in calories than other types of nuts, making them the perfect snack for people on the go or who want to reduce their overall calorie intake. Green Pistachio (pista) promotes Blood vessel health. Buy top quality Green pistachio kernels online from our store with free shipping & cash on delivery all over India.
What are the health benefits of pista kernels?
Pista kernels are good for your heart, and they help you reduce weight & control blood sugar levels.
How to store pistachios after opening?
Place the pistachio in a tightly sealed airtight container or heavy-duty plastic bag after you open it to maximize its shelf life.
How many Pistas can a person eat daily?
A person can eat 1.5 to 3 ounces of pistachios per day.
Which pistachio brand is best?
Kashmiri Kishori pista is the best among all varieties.
If you want to Buy high-quality pistachios, Look no further than our online store! We offer high- quality pistachio products at an unbeatable price, so you can be sure you're getting the best deal possible. Shop our inventory of pistachios today and enjoy the delicious flavour that's sure to please.