No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Himalayan Premium Quality Shilajit 50 Gram (Pack of 2)
Organic and Raw Shilajit
- Shipping All Over India
- 100% Fresh Saffron
- Pure High-Quality Shilajit
Locally In Kashmir, It is known as “pathar ka pasina” – Shilajit is a thick and sticky just like Tar, with its hue ranging from white to dark brown colour. Shilajit is found in areas surrounded by mountains. The gum of cactus plant- Euphorbia is similar in composition with Shilajit. This is the reason of Shilajit being counted as vegetarian.
Shilajit is said to cure all the distempers of the body. Shilajit cracks out from mountains mostly due to the warmth of the Sun.
Shilajit must not be confused with the humic substance ozokerite which is similar in appearance. Although Shilajit has many medicinal benefits, yet ozokerite apparently has not any.
Shilajit has impurities along, but once purified, it appears to be a brown-black paste with a glossy surface, bitter taste and a peculiar smell.
It is not clear whether Shilajit has a geological origin or biological origin.
Shilajit Most Grows In The Region Of Ladakh Areas Of Kashmir .So, kahsmir Online Store Sells Original Which Comes Directly From Ladakh Jammu and Kashmir
Benefits of Shilajit:
Alzemheir’s Disease: This progressive brain disorder causes severe problems with memory, thinking, and behavior. Shilajit prevents the progression or may slow down the amplification of Alzemheir’s disease. Shilajit is composed of Fulvic acid- the antioxidant. Fulvic acid prevents the accumulation of TAU protein which if gets buildup can trigger brain cell damage.
Infertility: Shilajit intaking increases the total sperm count. The sperm movement is increased adequately, better for fertility.
Aging: Shilajit consumption slows down the process of aging, contributes to overall longevity and overall better health.
Benefits of Shilajit on Men:
- For centuries Ayurvedic doctors have been saying that consuming Shilajit by men, has increased sperm count by 60% and bettering sperm activity by 12%.
- Shilajit boosts the testosterone levels in men. It maintains the overall mood, betters thinking, protects the muscle tissue and keeps the fat off.
- Men who consume shilajit are more energized. Shilajit works on the cellular level, improving energy levels at its source and making the recovery faster.
- The antioxidant activity of Shilajit protects against cardiovascular damage.
- Dibenzo-alpha-pyrones and fulvic acid present in Shilajit prevent the breakdown of brain molecules needed for memory.
- Shilajit’ antioxidant activity protects against cellular damage, speeding up the aging process in heart, lungs, skin, and liver.
Benefits of Shilajit on Women:
Women may be known for her beauty- her beautiful skin or her long hair, making her stay forever young- acting as an anti-aging element. Other than these, shilajit balances the hormones strengthens the uterus and improves the functioning of ovaries.
- Shilajit increases the hemoglobin and RBC count. Women are at the risk of being anemic due to the loss of Iron during menstruation. Shilajit acts as a great source of Iron, thus normalizing the loss.
Shilajit regulates the menstrual cycle. The irregularity causes a negative effect on mental as well as the overall health of a woman. Shilajit makes available the oxygen-rich blood to reproductive organs, helping the removal of toxins, chemicals, and other harmful substances.
- Shilajit prevents the accumulation of fat and increasing the breakdown.Thus making you lose the body weight.
- Post menopause, Shilajit acts as a good source of boosting the transfer of minerals like phosphate, calcium, and magnesium into bone and muscle tissue. This decreases the bone fragility and improves the bone mineral density.
The deposition of calcium in bones is increased, boosting the action of enzymes and hormones which are responsible for bone formation. Shilajit is an inhibitor for bone-breaking cells and an enhancer of bone-forming cells.
- Women are more prone to stress than men. Shilajit is known to have anti-stress and anxiety effects. Those who consume Shilajit are known to boost memory and induce a better sleep.
Shilajit blocks the dangerous actions of free radicals, lowers the oxidative stress. All this is because of the anti-oxidant effect of Shilajit. Shilajit prevents the skin proteins and delays premature aging. Thus, making skin free from wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and Dark Spots.
Fulvic Acid is a strong anti-inflammatory. Its presence along with the quality of inhibiting the proteinase activity prevents the joints’ destruction- improving flexibility, reducing joint stiffness and pain.
Shilajit increases the production of Adenosine triphosphate that is produced by the powerhouse of cell-The mitochondria. Thus making you more energetic.
Shilajit puts your lipid profile in check, increases the good cholesterol- protecting against the heart damage.
Shilajit tests for purity:
Avoid consuming powder form of Shilajit and go for the liquid or tar-like form.
Tests for Shilajit’s purity are:
- Pure Shilajit gives golden or reddish colour when dissolved in water water or milk.
- Shilajit is sticky when held in hands. Refrigeration gives a very hard form just like a glass and if hammered it shatters like a glass too. Pure Shilajit doesn’t form lumps.