Organic Kashmiri Masala Tikki ( Home Made ) | 1 Kg
Kashmiri masala Tikki locally called “Waer” pronounced as “were” is a mixture of almost all spices- the traditional masalas of the Kashmir Valley. This Waer can be used to cook vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian foods. Waer is formulated into cakes so as to use at the proper moment.
Kashmiri Cusine is well known across the globe. The foody state of Kashmir can make no compromise when it comes to taste and valour. The food itself needs to be rich in aroma, texture, colour and literally, it should blow steam from one’s ears and make one’s nose running by its taste. Although, Kashmiris love spicy food but not at the price of taste. So to keep all things in check, our forefathers have set a spice cake for the world to witness- The masala Tikki itself.
Till now with all that You have been reading, you might have been excited to know about its preparation.
Now, so ingredients used with the steps on Making Kashmiri Masala Tikki ( Home made Masala Tikki) Waer.
- Cumin Seed Powder- 2 tablespoons
- Coriander Seed Powder- 2 tablespoons
- Fennel Seed Powder- 2 tablespoons
- Carom Seed Powder- 1 tablespoon
- Black Cardamom powder-1 tablespoon
- Green Cardamom powder-1 tablespoon
- Clove powder-1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder-1 tablespoon
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder-4 tablespoons
- Dry Ginger powder-2 tablespoons
- Asafoetida-1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons of Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Bay leaves powder
- 1 tablespoon of Black pepper powder
- Soaked and ground urad daal about 4-5 tablespoons