No products in the cart.
Home Made Saffron Kashmiri Garlic Paste
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Free Shipping All Over India
- Cash On Delivery Available Throughout India
- 100% Orginal
This bulb crop is called “Ruhan” in Kashmiri and lasun in Urdu/Hindi. Garlic is grown in areas that experience lesser rainfall. The season should be wet from may to October and should count a dry season from November to April. Commercially garlic is grown in sandy, silt and loam soil types. The soil must be fertile, well-drained, rich in organic matter and capable of holding moisture during its growth period. 150 quintals of the crop are obtained from a single hectare.
In places of colder climatic conditions, garlic is sown in autumn, six weeks before the soil gets frozen and then harvest takes place in early summer. The cloves must be planted deep into the soil to prevent white rot. India stands second at the world production of garlic.
How to Keep Garlic Paste for a longer time:
We must place them in the dry place at the temperature of 0-degree Celsius. For keeping garlic longer tops should be kept attached.
Nutritional Value of Garlic Paste :
3-9 grams of garlic that is constituted by 3 cloves provide nutritional content of less than 10%. Yet when consumed like a 100 gram, garlic contains several nutrients in rich amounts 20% or more. Vitamins B6 and Vitamin C, and the dietary minerals manganese and phosphorus are present in good content in 100 grams of garlic. This serving also includes calcium, iron, zinc and Vitamins from B-complex like thiamin and pantothenic acid.
Garlic is 59% water, 33% carbohydrates, 6% protein, 2% dietary fibre, and less than 1% fat.
Benefits of garlic:
- Garlic lowers the cholesterol levels.
- It is an excellent remedy for treating whooping cough.
- Garlic is a powerful antioxidant. This keeps heart good, skin looks young, may cure some cancers even and promotes oxygen circulation- refreshing cells.
- Garlic prevents the liver from toxic substances. Moreover, it helps the liver rejuvenating and promoting a normal function.
- Garlic stimulates appetite, helps to remove toxins and revitalizes the blood.
- Garlic provides many dermatological benefits. Pimples disappear leaving no scar when rubbed with raw garlic several times a day. Those who have the hair falling from forehead must apply garlic clove to the places, they will surely experience hair regrowth.
- Those who suffer from type-2 diabetes must consume garlic as it lowers blood sugar levels.
- Garlic consumption cures hypertension, which seems to be controversial to the beliefs of lame people.
- Garlic is used for the treatment of asthma, deafness, leprosy and worms.
- Juice obtained from garlic helps in penetrating and dissolving the accumulation of mucus
in the sinus cavities, bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Garlic is beneficial for bone health as they increase estrogen levels in females.
“Garlic cloves contain various nutrients including vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, and natural sugars. Oil soluble nutrients include sulphur compounds originating from an amino acid named alliin that has natural antibiotic properties.”
Side effects of garlic:
If you are allergic to the below-mentioned things you must not consume garlic. The list is:
- A stomach ulcer
- Problems with digestion;
- Bleeding or blood clotting disorder like hemophilia.
- Garlic is known to make birth control measures less effective.
- If a woman is breastfeeding a baby, she should avoid consuming garlic as it may harm the baby.
- Garlic causes bad breath, burning in mouth and throat.
- Garlic though good to the heart may appear to cause heartburn.
- Overconsumption may cause diarrhea, gas, and nausea.
Types of Garlic Paste available in the market:
Garlic in its natural form is available as cloves but to preserve it well people roast it adding oil and refrigerating till, till the time of use. In markets, garlic pastes are available under various brand names with different preservatives added to it, causing it not so good to be consumed.
Garlic cloves are obtained directly from fields are marketed later on.
We at Kashmir online store make available to you the best hand-picked garlic cloves from our fields. Long day passes to clean those cloves and pack those in foam-boxes. We ensure you the best quality and strong taste.