High Quality Premium A+ Grade BLACK RAISINS (Kishmish) – FSSAI Approved
₹239.00 – ₹945.00 (-48%)
- Eating black raisins daily helps in getting rid of toxins, waste materials, and any other impurities from the blood.
- Black raisins help keep Low-Density Lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol in check.
- Rich in potassium, these fruits help reduce hypertension or high blood pressure.
- FSSAI APPROVED PRODUCT & ISO 22000:2015 CERTIFIED.
Dried grapes used for culinary purposes are known as Raisins- Kishmish in Indian Subcontinent. Categorized by the type of Grapes they are obtained, this dried fruit may be present in the market as Munakka ( Zante Currant ), Sultana( Golden raisins) and Kishmish( Green colored)- trio obtained from three different varieties of grapes. The grapes are either sun-dried or in some food dehydrator.
These small-sized snacks are loaded with energy, fibers, vitamins, and minerals -are high in sugars and calories- although beneficial for health only if taken in limits.
Benefits of Consuming Kishmish:
Kishmish aids in digestion boost iron levels and keeps the bones strong.
- Half a cup of the Kishmish daily serves you an amount of 1.3 mg of iron. This is important for Red Blood Cells production and keeping the cells well oxidated. In turn, this amount is enough to save from anemia or to treat one.
- Raisins include healthy vitamins and minerals, free from fat and cholesterol they are a good source of antioxidants and dietary fiber.
- Kishmish has phytochemicals with antimicrobial actions, promoting healthy teeth and gums by fighting the bacteria that may have caused cavities.
- Enriched with antioxidants, Raisins help in fighting aging issues, heart diseases, strokes, and even cancers.
45 mg of calcium is present in half a cup of raisins. This keeps the bones and teeth healthy and strong. If you have reached the stage of menopause, raisins are good for you as it can prevent you from osteoporosis. Boron works alongside Vitamin D and calcium to keep sound the bone and joint health even helps in curing osteoporosis.
- As mentioned that the raisins are a good source of fibers, therefore it serves as a tool aiding for digestion. It softens the stool and makes it feel heavier, which prevents constipation.
- Furthermore, eat raisins if you want to lose weight as the presence of fibers helps in keeping oneself satiated for a longer time. Also, these fibers help in lowering low-density lipoproteins.
- Raisins contain potassium- which is known to reduce blood pressure levels. Thus, a blessing for those who suffer from hypertension.
Avoid consuming high amounts of raisins. High in natural sugars, this snack can cause gas, bloating, stomach pain and even diarrhoea.
Note: women should only consume one and a half cup while men should consume 2 cups of raisins on daily basis.
Why purchase from our store?
Our Store adores quality above all – for with the low quality of products come health issues- which is certainly exorbitant. Here you can get all type of Raisins like Yellow, Green and Black https://www.kashmironlinestore.com/dry-fruits/raisins
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.