No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Buy High Quality Dry Munakka (Long Size ISO Certified Product)
Rs.269.00 – Rs.609.00
- Good Quality
- ISO Certified Products
- FSSAI approved Products
MUNAKKA (The Currants)
This dried fruit known to increase the Haemoglobin levels is obtained by drying the cultivar obtained from Grape species Zante-Currant. This dried fruit known to increase the Haemoglobin levels is obtained by drying the cultivar obtained from Grape species Sultanina. These are seedless grapes and a little large than Zante Currants.
There is a misconception among people that Munnakka is the Kali Kishmish. Instead, the golden colored raisin available in the market is the dried fruit of Sultanina species of the drupe Grapes, And the one in the dark texture is dried blueberries.
Benefits of Munakka:
- Zante-Currants or what we call them in Hindi/Urdu-Munaka are the nutritional powerhouse. These are low in sodium, fat-free, cholesterol-free, providing an ample amount of vitamins and minerals. Munnaka boasts the Iron Levels, potassium levels, Calcium, and vitamin B-complex. They are the rich source of dietary fiber and anti-oxidants too.
- Sultanas or what we call them in Urdu-Munaka are the nutritional powerhouse. These are low in sodium, fat-free, cholesterol-free, providing an ample amount of vitamins and minerals. Munaka boasts the Iron Levels, potassium levels, Calcium, and vitamin B-complex. They are the rich source of dietary fiber and anti-oxidants too.
- Now the presence of anti-oxidants specifies that one can nearly eliminate the generation of free-radicals of the body. Free radical generation other than causing skin problems, may result in causing cancers too. Consuming Sultanas means that one is eliminating his risk of developing cancer.
- Antioxidants also help as an anti-aging element. One must surely take the Munaka to keep his skin look fresh and young.
- Dietary fiber, on the other hand, keeps one’s blood sugar levels in range. It gives you a feeling of fullness, thus helping you to lose weight. Iron helps fighting anemia and to obtain a good hemoglobin range.
The presence of Potassium lowers blood pressure.
- Sultanas have a good amount of soluble fiber within them. Soluble fibers reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the body and also help in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Since Sultanas are rich in Calcium they are also rich in another mineral called as Boron. Everyone is aware that the presence of Calcium in eatable aids in keeping the bones and joints strong.
- Yet, Boron has been proven to serve with such benefits too. In fact, consuming Boron-rich foods can lower the risk of developing osteoporosis which is an age-related disease that causes weak and fragile bones.
- Antioxidants other than having skin benefits and acting as a shield against Cancers are also known to protect the eye’s retina by repairing damaged cells- the damage caused by the exposure to UV rays of the sun.
- Munakka is also benefited with Vitamin A which protect against age-related macular degeneration- an eye disease which causes vision loss and blindness.
- Consuming Sultanas are of no danger to your teeth- hence an approval stamp from your dentist. These are packed with compounds that fight oral bacteria which may cause cavities, tooth decay, and periodontal disease. In fact, there are compounds that can protect teeth and gums.
Side effects of Munakka:
Although there are no direct side effects of Munakka yet, if someone happens to be a type-1 diabetic patient, he mustn’t consume it as it happens to lower the blood sugar levels. Same applies to those who are the sufferers of hypotension.
Overeating of Munakka may result in gas, belching and even loose motions.
MUNAKKA FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
Since Munakka/Abjosh is a rich source of dietary fibre, it helps in the clearing of fat, giving you a feeling of fullness, relieving constipation and improving digestion. Once it gives you the feeling of being satiated, you won’t feel hungry- leading to the burning of fats, thus the weight loss.
Why Should You Buy MUNAKKA online From Our Store?
If you happen to be in any corner of India or even in any corner of the world just log on to our website https://www.kashmironlinestore.com/. We at KASHMIR ONLINE Store promise you quality. Much more than the price we wish the better health of our people. Fewer people know about abjosh Munakka. You can get the best among the all available in the market. Our rules are not to go for adulteration and preservatives are not used at all. Believe in us and you won’t regret putting your trust in what we state.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.