No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Premium Quality Arabian Dates | Medjool Dates -100% Original
Rs.590.48 – Rs.1,809.52
- Dates are a rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamins
- Dates help improve the digestive system. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health-conscious people
- Dates are great energy booster as they contain natural sugar like glucose, sucrose, and fructose. To get more advantages to add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack
- Dates are without cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals. Dates help people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage
FSSAI Approved & ISO 22000 Certified Product.
Basically Medjool dates are native to Morocco lands. However, its cultivation did spread to different lands including Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US, Jordan, South Africa, and UAE. These dates are large and are also known as Medjool dates. Israel sees its cultivation at large on a very high commercial scale. Nearly 60% of the global production of Medjool is by Israel. Large orangish-yellow texture with deliciously sweet valor. 100% organic products. Harvested and packed right away. No use of chemicals at all. Rich flavor. Soft texture. Chewy with firm flesh.
A quick review of the benefits that dates provide.
- Rich in vitamins.
- Low in fats.
- Good content of both soluble as well as insoluble fiber.
- Instant energy booster.
- Blood pressure regulator.
- Rich source of iron, magnesium, and vitamin B.
- Maintain blood glucose levels.
- Help in making Blood Cells, red as well as white.
- The presence of potassium blesses with memory retention.
- Reduction of stroke risks.
- Balancing metabolism.
These dates are dried and are present in markets as that form too. However, they aren’t completely dehydrated. This is what makes them semi-soft. These dates support healthy digestion and keep away the risk of heart strokes. Being high in antioxidants, the risk of brain diseases is reduced. Also, due to anti-inflammatory properties, Alzheimer’s and arthritis is cured. Medjool improves bone health as well.
Can medjool dates expire?
Well if removed from the package and dried by self, then no it won’t expire. However, you need to look for worms inside the dried date. If the dates are wet and kept within the plastic packaging provided, this can cause the dates to smell.
How to identify Medjool dates?
It is less wrinkly than the rest and has a yellowish hue.
How do Medjool dates Taste Like?
Chewy to eat and it feels as if the caramel is melting in our mouth.
I am an Athlete. How many dates a day to keep me fit?
Five to six dates on the day of the marathon will keep you energized enough to win.
How is Medjool Date different from regular dates?
Regular dates are called Delget Noor. They dehydrate completely. They have firm flesh and are delicate to taste. In Contrast, Medjool remains semi-dried and comparatively longer.
100 Grams, 1KG, 250GM, 500GM