No products in the cart.
Fight Anaemia, Treats Constipation, Improves Digestion, Helps In Reducing Fever, Dry Apricot Benefits For Skin, Clean Digestive Tract, Helps During Pregnancy, Regulate Heartbeat, Provides Good Vision, Help Increase Haemoglobin Production, Relieve Asthma, Enhances Skin Glow, Controls High Blood Pressure, Muscle Building, Blood Clotting.₹ 385.00 – ₹ 699.00
Premium Quality Jardalu White Apricot ( Khumani)
₹ 335.00 – ₹ 585.00
- 100% Original
- Free Shipping all Over india
- FSSAI Approved
Yellow Apricot Khumani (Seedless) – Organic 100% Premium Quality
₹ 350.00 – ₹ 600.00₹ 350.00 – ₹ 600.00
- Premium Quality
- FSSAI Approved
- Free shipping all Over india
Get Best Quality Apricot including red Apricot,Yellow Seedless Apricot and White apricot Direct From Kashmir with Free shipping all Over india
From a 100-gram amount of apricot one can have 48 Calories, 11% of carbohydrates, less than 1% fat, 1% protein and 86% Water and moderate(12% of daily requirements) source of vitamin A and C.
Apricots are not consumed raw much. Occasionally, as topping or deserts. Apricots are dried (mostly turkey does it) with sulphur dioxide, making the colour vivid orange. Those that are not treated with Sulphur dioxide are coarse and deep in colour. The nutrient content is increased, almost gets doubled.
Nutritional Benefits comparison:
Raw: 201 kJ of Energy, 11g Carbohydrate, 0.4 g fat, 1.4 g protein, 13 mg Calcium, 0.4 mg Iron, 10 mg magnesium, 0.2 mg zinc, 1 mg sodium, 259 mg Potassium, 23 mg Phosphorous and 0.077 mg Manganese.
Dried: 1009 kJ of Energy, 63 g of Carbohydrate, 0.5 g of Fat, 3.4 g of Protein, 55 mg of Calcium, 2.66 mg Iron, 32 mg of magnesium, 0.235 mg of manganese, 71 mg Phosphorous, 1162 mg of Potassium, 10 mg of Sodium and 0.29 mg of Zinc.
Reason: Why You Should Buy Apricots From Us?
Apricots are grown commercially in Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.
More precisely In Jammu and Kashmir, Apricots grow in Ladakh. Locally, they are known as “Chulli” . For anyone who visits Ladakh gets a box full of “Khubanni” from there. But if you are not planning any visit to Kashmir for the time being, you can order it from Kashmir online Store, who will surely make it available to you.
Benefits of Apricot:
- Apricots are rich in dietary fibre. It breaks down fatty acids fast, keeping digestion in order. Also, it cleanses the intestines regularly keeping in check.
- Apricot reduces the bad cholesterol and increases the good cholesterol. Additionally, it balances the electrolyte levels in one’s body. Hence, good for your heart.
- Apricots are a good source of Calcium. Thus, it assists in the bone formulation. To aid Calcium, Potassium absorbs and disposes of Calcium uniformly in the stream.
- Dietary fibre improves digestion, helping to increase metabolism.
- Apricots are full of antioxidants that are beneficial for keeping oneself young- slowing the ageing process. Moreover, it has Vitamin A and C that surely ensures good skin.
- Apricots are Iron-rich. Thus you won’t be prone to anaemia.
- Apricots other than making your skin better, cleanse your body from toxins. These also help in getting rid of free radicals in the body, that may damage cells.
- Apricots being rich in retinol-Vitamin A helps in enhancement of vision, keeps the immune system in check. Beta-carotene along with Retinol reduces the risk of neovascular ARMD.