No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Premium Dried Black Plum – Dehydrated Dry Fruits
Rs.299.00 – Rs.1,049.00 (-33%)
- Fiber increases the feeling of being satiated and doesn’t let to feel hunger for a long time. It gives a sense of fullness.
- Fibers from prunes, cutting hunger aids in weight loss as well.
- Prunes have vitamin K. This gives protection against osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
- And More, READ THE Description, FSSAI & ISO 22000:2015 Approved Product on this store.
Felt like not having heard about this term dried plum? Well, mostly it is called by the name Prunes. Basically, the dried plum of any cultivar is known as prunes. Those who have studied botany know plums have Prunus domestica as their botanical name as well.
Done with knowing the name now we will learn something further about dried plum.
Making prunes, unlike other dried fruits, takes some time. Now we have two ways of making prunes- using an oven or using a dehydrator. Each has a different way of being prepared.
BEST Dried BLACK PLUMS
Buy dried plums- the prunes from our store- the Kashmir online store. We are the Kashmir based web store growing so much foodstuff in their fields in an overly cautious manner. We don’t use chemicals to inject our plants, as many commercial agricultural industries grow. We assure you about our products being 100% organic without any preservatives used. Furthermore, it is safe for an average adult to consume our products unless having some medical condition. I mean one needs to look after his eating habits and dietary chart if having some health issues.
Buy dried plum from Kashmir in anywhere in India. We deliver to international destinations as well. Our delivery services are 100% reliable, and you can very easily track your orders from our site. Moreover, you can contact us anytime any day for any sort of aid.
Dried plums are available in different packagings for different prices. Get the best prune snacks full of nutrition and health at the lowest prices.
Might be wondering why you would purchase dried plums? Let me explain to you the benefits of consuming prunes.
Dried Plums Benefits
We have a great list of dried plums benefits for you to read. From increasing the blood flow in arteries to relieving constipation, you will see it all. I will let you know what essential minerals in dried plums benefit the bones and what makes it a perfect choice for vision-enhancing.
Let us move to it one at a time. But first to contrast with how fresh plums aid us, let us have a glance at their benefits as well.
- Phytochemicals present in plums save us from many heart diseases as they are known to reduce inflammation.
- Plums are antioxidant-rich which makes it a perfect choice for the beautification of skin and reversing the aging effect.
- Relief from constipation
- A treat for hyperglycemic
- Strengthening the bone health
- Keeps away the anxiety issues
- Relieving hypertension
- Boost digestion
- Improve eye health
- Helps fighting obesity
- Low calorie treats. Very juicy to eat scavenges the free radicals.
- Healthy teeth development
All of the above were the benefits of fresh plums. Now we move forward to see the benefits of prunes.
Nutrition Of Dry Plums
In 28g servings of dry plums we have,
- Calories: 67
- Carbs: 18 grams
- Fibre: 2 grams
- Sugars: 11 grams
- Vitamin A: 4% of the daily value intake recommended
- Vitamin K: 21% of the daily value intake recommended
- Vitamin B2: 3% of the daily value intake recommended
- Vitamin B3: 3% of the daily value intake recommended
- Vitamin B6: 3% of the daily value intake recommended
- Potassium: 6% of the daily value intake recommended
- Copper: 4% of the daily value intake recommended
- Manganese: 4% of the daily value intake recommended
- Magnesium: 3% of the daily value intake recommended
- Phosphorus: 2% of the daily value intake recommended