Buy Dried Figs Online 500g- High Quality Anjeer
Kashmiri Dried Figs are Well Known For Its Health Benefits.With High-Quality Kashmiri, Dried figs Are Well Processed in Eco-Friendly Manner and Wrapped With Tight Packing From Kashmir Online Store.
Free Shipping All Over India
100% Orginal and Pure Quality
With more than 850 types, Fig tree produces soft and sweet fruits with many small seeds insides of it. Figs alongside being a good nutrient fruit serves as a traditional medicine too. Its Laxative substances, help in treating constipation. Other than the fruit itself, Figleaves may also be used for medicinal reasons as well. Which includes treating diabetes (type-1), high cholesterol and skin diseases like eczema, vitiligo and psoriasis.
Nutritional value of dried fig:
A 100g serving of fresh Figs contains 43 calories, 1.37 g of protein, .3g of fats, 9.5g of carbohydrate, 2g fiber. Figs have a high content of natural sugars, minerals, and soluble fiber. Figs are rich in minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and copper and are a good source of antioxidant vitamins A, E, and K that contribute to health and wellness.
Figs are not just available in fresh form. It is available as a dried fruit too. Figs may be dried in sun, in an oven or using a dehydrator. Drying figs preserve their taste and then it can be consumed for a longer period. This sweet drupe, full of iron, potassium, and calcium provides fiber much more than many fruits and vegetables. A 100g serving of dried figs contains 227 calories, 3.6g protein, 1.6g fat, 52.9g carbohydrate and 10g of fiber.
Why Figs [Anjeer]?
· For the nourishment and toning of intestines, Figs are recommended, as said it has a high fiber content.
· Our body needs to maintain its sodium-potassium balance for a proper and healthy working. Mostly, people today consume processed foods, which has a high sodium content. This leads to the imbalance of sodium-potassium levels in our body, which leads to hypertension. Figs are rich in Potassium, thus helps in re-establishing the balance, reducing the blood pressure levels.
· For those who are diet conscious, and watch their weights, Figs give the feeling of fullness- reducing hunger and cravings.
· Prebiotics present in figs, lets the gut bacteria (e-coli) improvise its digesting task, thus wellness.
- Figs also contain calcium, which helps in keeping the bones strong- lessening the risk of osteoporosis.
When are Figs available [Anjeer]?
Figs are known as the humankind’s oldest fruit. Originally, figs belong to turkey and came up to Northern-India ( kashmir). Figs are very fragile, thus easily bruised.
Some varieties of Figs change their color when ripened- turning from green to purple or brown. Nevertheless, this is not always a correct way of estimating whether the Fruit has ripened or not. The fruit gets heavier once ready to pluck and hangs down its branch, bending the stalk to which it is attached. It softens once it ripens. Therefore, for those who are growing it, they need to pluck it before it falls to the ground, keeping in mind not to pluck it off unripen. Sometimes for indicating that the fruit is ready to harvest, it drips out the nectar.
Before serving a fully ripened Fig, place it in a refrigerator for 2-3 days. Afterward, take it out and let it still at room temperature.
Whilst Fresh figs do not last long, dried figs are all time available. These may be easily available from any dried fruit store or Online.
How to store Figs:
To avoid deterioration, keep figs cold. Place them in a plastic bag, stored in the freezer. This will keep those like for 10-12 months.
Benefits of Figs [Anjeer]:
Rich source of :
- Vitamin B- complex
- Vitamin C
Other than these figs have Vitamin K too.
- As mentioned earlier Figs Contain Zinc, which speeds up the hair follicle recovery.
- A woman requires taking fig regularly during menopause.
- Other than the earlier mentioned skin benefits by figs, fig tree latex cures warts.
- Figs are a good source of antioxidants, beneficial for dermatological uses and rich blood circulation, it benefits your skin and keeps it healthy.
- Figs are good for those who suffer from hyperglycemia.
Advantages of eating dried Fig:
Though advantages of both dried and fresh figs are almost the same, here are some benefits gained consuming dried figs.
- Dried Figs can improve fertility and libido as they contain zinc, manganese, and magnesium, thus improving reproductive health.
- These cure anemia, increasing hemoglobin, as they are an iron-rich source.
- Due to free radicals, dangerous cells may be produced. Figs prevent cellular DNA damage, thus preventing cancer.
- Figs help in preventing cellular DNA damage due to free radicals that can produce dangerous cells. Which prevents from Cancer.
- Dried figs are antioxidant-rich, eliminating free radicals, and damaging blood vessels and trigger heart diseases. In addition, there are some other studies that say that dried figs reduce triglyceride levels that have a great role in heart diseases.
Disadvantages of eating figs:
- Overeating figs may cause Stomachache.
- Figs may cause bloating issues.
- Figs increase the sensitivity of the skin towards sunlight. This may lead to rashes, premature aging, melanoma or even skin cancer.
- The seeds in figs are hard enough to digest easily; this may cause obstruction in intestines. Thus harmful.
- Bleeding in rectum and vagina is witnessed in many cases, due to overheating of the Figs. This causes hemolytic anemia.
- Figs lower the blood sugar levels, which may be harmful to those who suffer from hypoglycemia.
- If allergic, avoid figs as it causes problems like asthma, anaphylactic shock, rhinitis, and conjunctivitis.
- For those who have kidney and gallbladder issues, Figs could be toxic as it has high oxalate levels.
- Vitamin K is a blood thickener that may cause problems.
“What we need to remember is that nothing is proven to be harmful if done in limits. This applies to your eatables too”.