Buy Hygienic Dried Cranberries – 400 Grams
- 100% Natural No Added Sugar
- Best Quality
- 7 To 10 Days Delivery
- COD available
Dried Cranberries Description :
One of the healthiest foodstuffs on our planet, round red berries include gooseberries, cranberries, raspberries, and currants. That is not just all, some of the red berries are toxic to be consumed while others like strawberries, Cranberries etc are delicious and healthy to be consumed. Consequently, our motive for this article gives information about the dried berries used as the dried fruits throughout the world’s foodie fam.
There is another term for this grub, the dried stuff of the Cranberries is known as Craisins- termed by Ocean Spray Cranberries as the trademark of their product. Raisin like in appearance yet only with the difference in color. Deliciously like the raisins, these are used as snacks, in Salads, deserts or cereals. Traditionally, in the valley of Kashmir, along with other dried fruits, these berries are served to the Grooms family by the hosting bride’s line.
Benefits of Dried Cranberries:
Obtained from dehydrating fresh red cranberries, one can evidently make their own stuff of these at home- to avoid the additional preservatives and sugars they moisten it with. However, if one lacks that much time and doesn’t want all that trouble around, we assure you about the purchases you make from our store. We only make use of preservatives unless it is a sheer necessity until our products remain free of preservatives.
While the process of drying the berries, some of the nutrients may be lost, like Vitamins A and C. Nonetheless, others remain preserved. Let us have a look at some:
- Dried Cranberries provide 123 kcal. With Fat equal to 0.6 g, Sodium equal to 1 mg, Total Carbs of amount 24 g, Dietary Fiber equal to 2 g and Sugars equal to 22 g. No cholesterol, saturated fats and trans fats are present in the dried Cranberries. However, 5 % of the daily required amount of manganese will be supplied by a handful of these berries.
- These are known to reduce the risks of heart diseases, strokes, and even Cancers.
- With no or least processing is done, dried Cranberries are one of the best sources of antioxidants like Phenolic acid, flavonoids, proanthocyanidins, and anthocyanin.
Phenolic acid belonging to polyphenols- antioxidant prevent free-radical oxidation reactions which in turn forbids the cellular damages. Antioxidants also prevent the anti-inflammatory effects which mean intaking these berries can halt the risks of diabetes, cancers, heart stroke along with other Cardio-vascular diseases, arthritis, depression, and Alzheimer’s diseases too.
Flavonoids have antihistamine, antimicrobial, memory- and even mood-enhancing properties. Antihistamine have soothes issues like the common cold, flu, allergies, or other breathing illnesses. Furthermore, it helps to relieve the watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing.
Proanthocyanidins, on the other hand, help people with varicose veins bettering their condition of
Leg veins and their functionality too, also, weakened capillaries are strengthened. Besides, it reduces blood pressure levels in those with mild hypertension. Additionally, pancreatitis is treated as well.
- With no sugars added, these dried berries are supportive for those who suffer from hyperglycemia as they reduce the blood sugar levels.
- Dried cranberries are fiber-rich which means they will help you fight constipation by making the stool heavier and easy to pass. Anyhow, fiber-rich foods make you lose weight on the point that they keep you satiated for a long time, stopping from overeating.