Saffron is a spice that comes from the flower of Crocus sativus. It's commonly used to add color and flavor to food, mainly because it has a vibrant crimson stigma and styles called threads. Kashmiri saffron is the world's most expensive spice. Kashmiri saffron is grown in the Kashmir region of northern India. The richest of the rich in the Kashmir region are renowned for their saffron production. In fact, Kashmiri saffron is so expensive that you won't find it in the average supermarket.
Kashmiri saffron is the finest saffron grown in the valley of Kashmir. Kashmiri saffron is more expensive than the other varieties of saffron. Kashmiri saffron are handpicked from the stamens and the stigma is removed, before it is processed. Kashmiri saffron is little sweeter in taste.
Kashmiri saffron is a well known spice that is produced in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Kashmiri saffron is sweeter in taste than the other saffron produced in the country. Kashmiri saffron is dark in color and has a distinct aroma. The best saffron comes from Kashmir and is often referred to as Kashmiri saffron (Zafran). Kashmiri saffron has long been appreciated for its health benefits and is often referred to as Indian saffron.
Kashmiri saffron is harvested between October-November. It is harvested from crofts and this is where the name Kashmiri saffron comes from. Kashmiri saffron is harvested by hand and this is one of the reasons why Kashmiri saffron is so expensive. Kashmiri saffron has a long shelf life and is suitable for consumption for at least a year.
10 Uses Of Premium Quality Kashmiri Saffron :
- It is used as a spice to add flavor and color to dishes.
- It is also used in the treatment of respiratory problems and fever.
- It is also used as a natural dye to make clothes and fabrics feel silkier or more luxurious.
- It can also be used in toothpaste and cosmetics.
- It can also be used in the production of medications such as antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kashmiri saffron is also used in the decoration of temples and tombs.
- It is also used as an ingredient in many perfume formulas.
- It can also be used to make a healthy drink, such as tea or coffee.
- It can also be used to make a healthy snack, such as snacks made from fruits or nuts that are high in antioxidants.
- It can also be used for medical purposes, such as treating respiratory problems and fever.
TOP Eight Benefits Of Saffron
- It has a high quality and is the world's most expensive spice.
- it’s an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Saffron can help fight anxiety and depression.
- Saffron is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Saffron is a good source of dietary fiber.
- Saffron can help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Saffron has been shown to be cancer-fighting and anti-inflammatory.
- Saffron is a good source of dietary fiber and healthy antioxidants.
The Benefits of Saffron - What You Need to Know
When it comes to cooking, there are many benefits to adding saffron to your recipe. Not only is the cost per serving low, but the flavor is unmatched when used in moderation. Here’s what you need to know about the health benefits of saffron and its potential downsides. Saffron is an expensive spice that’s worth its weight in gold as a source of stigmasterol. The fibers found in saffron are actually resistant to heat, which makes it ideal for cooking with – from the heated food standpoint anyway.
Saffron For Skin
When it comes to skin health, saffron is a valuable resource. The fibers in saffron are actually resistant to heat and can help keep skin healthy. Saffron is also rich in antioxidants, which may help protect the skin from free radicals. Additionally, saffron has been shown to be a good source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
Saffron With Milk
Saffron is a spice that can be added to many dishes, but it’s especially beneficial when used with milk. When the saffron cooperates with milk, it thickens the liquid and makes it easier to digest. This combination can help you lose weight and improve your digestion, which is vital for overall health. Additionally, saffron has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and help to regulate blood sugar levels.
Benefits Of Saffron Tea
Saffron tea is one of the most popular health foods around and has many benefits for you and your diet. Here are some of the most common reasons people add saffron to their tea:
- To increase cognitive function.
- To improve blood sugar control.
- To reduce anxiety and stress.
- To improve digestion.
- To improve brain function .
- To reduce heart disease risk and more!
Benefits Of Saffron During Pregnancy
Saffron is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent. It has been widely used for centuries as a remedy for a number of health problems, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and gout. In fact, there is some research to suggest that saffron may have therapeutic benefits for people with high blood pressure during pregnancy. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, saffron may reduce the risk of premature birth, low birth weight, and infection during pregnancy.
In fact, saffron has been widely used for centuries as a remedy for a variety of health problems, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and gout. In fact, there is some research to suggest that saffron may have therapeutic benefits for people with high blood pressure during pregnancy. In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, saffron may reduce the risk of premature birth, low birth weight, and infection during pregnancy. Additionally, saffron has been widely used for centuries as a remedy for a variety of health problems, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and gout.
How to use Kashmiri Saffron
There are a few ways to use Kashmiri saffron:
- The first way is to add it to your food. You can add it to rice, pasta, oatmeal, or even milk. It's also great in cocktails and sweet dishes.
- Second way is to make a drink out of it. For example, you could make a smoothie or yogurt with Kashmiri saffron.
- The third way is to use it in various rituals and ceremonies. For example, you could use it as an add-on to your Indian wedding celebrations or to celebrate a special event such as a religious holiday. Lastly, you can use it in aromatherapy and cosmetics. Shop pure and original saffron from our store with fast delivery throughout world.
Kashmiri saffron and beauty
Saffron is a spice that's widely used in cooking. If you're looking for a way to add some brightness to your skin, try using saffron as part of an over-the-counter skin treatment. Saffron has natural ingredients that can help improve your skin tone.
Pro’s of Kashmiri Saffron
- Helps in fighting Free radicals.
- It has a high quality and is the sturdiest, the sweetest, and the most expensive of all saffron varieties.
- Helps in weight loss: Indian people consume a lot of sugar, as compared to other countries. In order to reduce the sugar intake, you can try adding saffron to your list of tasting ingredients.
- Anti-inflammatory: Saffron is an excellent source of anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it is good for your health to consume a lot of it.
Con’s of Kashmiri Saffron
- It can be a bit spicy. This is due to the high concentration of resveratrol found in Kashmiri saffron.
- It is not easily available in most of the countries.
- It is a very expensive spice.
- It has a very small amount of vitamin B.
1.What to know before buying Kashmiri saffron?
You must be familiar with the history and culture of Kashmir before you go to buy Kashmiri saffron. You must be aware of the process of Kashmiri saffron buying. You must be familiar with the storage and handling of Kashmiri saffron. You must be aware of the quality of Kashmiri saffron before you buy it.
2.How to store Kashmiri saffron?
Kashmiri saffron should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry and dark place.
3.What is Kashmiri saffron?
Kashmiri saffron is a dark reddish brown, ground spice that is produced in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Kashmiri saffron is sweeter in taste than other saffron produced in the country.
4.Where can you buy Kashmiri saffron?
You can purchase Kashmiri saffron from online stores and local shops of dry fruits.
5.Is Kashmiri saffron safe to consume?
Kashmiri saffron is a traditional spice that has been widely acknowledged for its rich antioxidant properties.
6.How much saffron costs?
Kashmiri saffron will cost you more than regular saffron because it's of much higher quality.
7.Are the benefits of Kashmiri Saffron scientific?
Yes, the benefits of Kashmiri saffron are scientific. The resveratrol in Kashmiri saffron is responsible for its high antioxidant potency. In fact, a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that saffron was able to protect against oxidative damage in vitro and in vivo.
Welcome to Kashmir Online Store
Our Story and Startup
Kashmir Online Store is online initiative from a Local Boy from Kashmir which Is actually Based From Saffron Town(Pampore) .Kashmir Online Store Motive is To Have full market place of Kashmir where anyone can buy products Directly From Kashmir In Raw and Original Way as they being manufactured. Further Speaking ,the Goal of Kashmir Online Store Is To provide Top Class and Original Products all Over the India.
The Reason For Developing Kashmir Online store is Just To Provide Hassle Free Pure Quality Products With Good Service towards customers which are in need of kashmiri Products Like Saffron,Shilajit, Dry Fruits Like Walnuts, almonds, figs.. and other famous Kashmiri Products. Moreover, anyone can check try and test the quality of Products. Futhermore,the reason of Making and Developing Kashmir Online Store is to Provide Door To Door Services to Customers which are Actually Searching for Pure,Organic and Original Kashmiri products.
So Far Our Customers are Feeling Good and a Lot of Work has to be Done towards our improvement so we are working day and Night to Provide quality Service. This is tough but not impossible. Let us join Hands In Order to make it Successful kashmiri based online shopping portal by which You can buy Products on the basis of originality, purity and quality.
Thanks and Regards
Kashmir Online Store
All prices are in INR, However If Your From United States You Can Also Buy From Us and Change the currency.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 4-7 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 15-21 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at Contact@kashmironlinestore.com
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 15-25 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks. We are here to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.